!!! Early Bird has been extended beyond 12.6 !!!
Breaks refreshments and light lunch
& the party
included in the registration price.
If you are not yet ISCA member, you might want to consider joining ISCA before you register. Only € 60 to join, giving you a full year membership.
To find out more about ISCA membership and to become a member you can follow this link: ISCA membership
Members of ISCA Partner Associations (listed below) register at ISCA Members prices.
- International Forum for System Constellations in Organisations – INFOSYON
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Systemaufstellungen (DGfS)
- Österreichische forum Systemaufstellungen (ÖfS)
- Latvian Society of System Phenomenology
- Registrations through Croatian based “Udruga KONSTELACIJA” register with special discount. To register go to “PRICING & REGISTRATIONS”, then to “COMPLETE EVENT” and then to UDRUGA KONSTELACIJA. Contact *protected email* for a password.
- Participants attending the IOCTI 2018 in Bled, Slovenia are entitled to a 10% discount of Gathering registration fees ( ISCA Gathering participants are also entitled to a 10% discount for attending IOCTI )
We are keeping the cost as low as possible to enable as many as possible to attend. Some concession places are available for those from developing countries, so please contact us if you want to apply. Also, those from countries with more favorable economic conditions are free to make an additional donation and in doing so sponsor those in need.
Please note: Proceeds from registrations will go towards covering the cost of the event organization. If there is a surplus of funds, these will remain with ISCA, itself a not-for-profit association and will go toward organization of future events as well as to other activities performed by ISCA, as specified in ISCA’s Charter, and towards fulfilling ISCA’s mission of promotion and advancement of Systemic Constellation Work.
REGISTER HERE FOR
PLEASE NOTE: If you are registering as a member, you need to LOG IN FIRST, for discount registration options to show in the registration form.